Sunday, April 19, 2009

3/29/2009: Stehfests and Sonntags Arrive

Yesssss, I am back! I know it's been...wellllll...a month since I posted, but things have been hectic! Hopefully I'll catch back up with little snippets of what we did on vacation over the last few weeks!

The Stehfests and Sonntags arrived safely today and we headed back to the house for a cookout!

They weren't too worse for the wear, since Deutschland is only an hour behind South Africa...



Kristoff and Mary got acquainted immediately:



I of course had to cook sausages and a pork armadillo!



Oh, and we did some damage to Windhoek Draught...



...evidenced by Ekki using fire tongs to finish off the regular Windhoek Lager.

2 comments:

  1. At last--a peek at your touring--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it makes me miss you even more. The Germans look healthy. God bless all y'all...real good! (I'm glad you were able to help Annie, too.)

    ReplyDelete