Friday, February 27, 2009

2/24/2009: Phat Tuesday

Today we decided to start a Fat Tuesday out in a proper manner, which meant having French Toast for breakfast. Nothing like syrup-laden bread fried in eggs and milk! Yum!



After breakfast, we got on the road to go to my eye doctor appointment. The drive was about an hour to the eastern side of Joburg. I guess we found out the reason why roads here are perpetually under construction:



If you can't see clearly, those are all the road workers sitting and/or laying down at 11 o'clock in the morning.

My EPI-LASEK surgery over, we headed back to the house. Here are all the medications I had to take, although I neglected to take the eye anasthesia, so my eyes stung something awful. I seem to have had an allergic reaction to something as well, so I think I took about 20 Benadryl to get through the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment